Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Antiques "Eye Buying"

Not being too impressed by the items to be auctioned off next weekend, we went upstairs to look around in an antiques shop in Twente (Nederland).

Here is some of what we saw for sale:

Delft Blue (real or souvenir/Made in Holland?)

Blue and White and Old plates galore

Painting is a day at the beach way back when.

Sweet Pink!

Soup tureens and that TALL silver tower. Bring on the tea and cuke sandwiches!

A little glue and old cups, vases, and saucers. There is art there somewhere.

Just my Blue Danube. No price tags!

Sorry, but these dolls look creepy to me.

Love the dresser, but not all the clocks.

Beautiful, but my hub wants a double door one.

Like the stodgy guy on the top shelf of this handsome desk.


End of an era!















4 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting items. I do love the red transferware! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dolls, but everything is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stuff! I totally love that super tall cake stand! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a treasure trove!

    Love all the blue and white and I'd love to serve from those soup tureens.

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete