Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Primitive Rag Dolls 2

Remember those really cute primitive dolls I found a couple of months ago? 

Well, I went back to the same shop and found these three dolls:

 Bought for only $1.25.
Don't you just love the Spanish moss hairdo?

Barefoot tootsies.

What an angel!

Old quilt wings.

Bought for $1.00.
Thumb sucker.

Love the rattle.

Back of the jammies.

Simple head.

Bought for $1.25.
Awwwww!

Behind

Corkscrew curls

Glued in legs means not really old.

Painted Mary Janes

<3 the mouth. Sweet!













5 comments:

  1. what luck! aww, those quilty wings-beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are just so cute! Thanks for linking up to TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very cute, I do love the Spanish moss, reminds me of where I grew up (SC Lowcountry) and the quilt details. Thanks for joining the "Olde" party - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you sell them? thanks for linking up to Thrifter/Maker/Fixer/Farm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but this blogspot is my "museum." But glad you like my dolls, Laura.

      Delete